Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Decorated White Board


My grandie loves drawing so I got a whiteboard for her. She will draw on it when she comes over 'to Nana's house'. She loves the ABC song and can now sign it all the way through but at 2 1/2 I wondered just how many of the letters she would recognize so I made her a board with all the letters on. I then wanted to put their names on the board so they could learn to recognize their names and used the cricut cart 'Folk art festival' to do their names. All the letters and shadows are done in vinyl. Love the intricate shapes in the font. Tyler loved it and proceeded to draw all over the board.  The alphabet letters are done in Cricut Alphabet font 1.
One of the things that I loved doing this was the bits left behind from the Folk art festival letters make lovely deco's for other things.
 free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

Post a Comment